Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I've decided i'm a dreamer... I have hundreds of things that i want to do and only one life to do them in.. so i'm 22 (almost 23) years old.. if i live to be a hundred that's 1/4 of my life almost.. if i live to be 80 (which i think is a good age to finally kick in the bucket) , that's almost a third of my life.... so i figured it's about time i come up with a bucket list... only i don't want to actually call it a bucket list, cuz everyone else out there has one! Therefore i shall call it my list of dreams...
Things that i want to accomplish in this life...

1. I want to be a successful hairstylist.
2. I want to become a published hair and makeup artist.
3. I want to go sky-diving.
4. I want to go to Culinary Arts School.
5. I want to reach my full potential in dancing.
6. I want to compete in the Mrs. Utah America Pageant.
7. I want to teach at Paul Mitchell the school.
8. I want to get six-pack abs.
9. I want to have a baby girl.
10. I want to invent something and have someone use it regularly.
11. I want to go back to school and get an Associates Degree.
12. I want to travel the world! (Italy, Belize, and England at the very least!)
13. I want to move back to California.
14. I want to own a beautiful home.
15. I want to have a miniature slider turtle.
16. I want to be the kind of mom that mine was.
17. I want to own a corvette.
18. I want to see a Broadway play.
19. I want to be best friends with my j-club for my whole life.
20. I want to have a love like my grandparents.

1 comment:

  1. I love your list of dreams! And the J's will be best friends forever. You forgot one.. See a tornado with Johanna;) I love and miss you!! We will tear it up in June!

    ReplyDelete