Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday Nights..

Tuesday Nights are Steve's night for his bowling league.. so.. tuesday nights i get to watch glee, and dancing with the stars .. most of the time i say that i'm going to get caught up on my laundry while watching my beloved shows, but 9 times out of 10 i just zone out on the couch... haha.. ya that will show you how much self control i really have.. haha..
So i fell in love with my first Paul Mitchell product last week.. it's a line called Awapuhi.. it's derived from the awapuhi plant that is native to the hawaiian islands.. and it is simply divine!!! so as most know, i put highlights in my hair a few months ago and bleach is incredibly harsh on your hair.. so my hair has been in pretty dreadful shape for a little while.. anyways, you wash your hair with this awapuhi stuff and magically it feels like silk for days!!! i'd recommend it for every single person i know!! what? you have amazing hair already? this product will make it 500 times better!! silkier, easier to manage, shinier!! you bet! what? you don't have any hair? who cares? rub it on your shiny bald head! at least it will be moisturized! haha... ok... you get the point.. anyways.. you want some? ok.. i'll get it for you..

2 comments:

  1. Julie you freaking kill me! Did I mention that I am obsessed with you? Well I am! So glad you didn't give up on blogging. It will take you to magical places you never thought possible. I heart you. Now I can stalk you more than I already do! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my lands! What a dream! I want silkier, shinier hair! How do I get my hands on this little baby?

    ReplyDelete